An accounting of some ventures in the life of grandma and grandpa for the kids, grandkids, friends and those who drop by for a visit.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sierra Trading Post had their grand opening on President's Weekend in Boise. Wife presented me with a one hundred dollar gift certificate for my recent birthday so we traveled to Boise after working the morning installing and cleaning theater seats at the Little Theater. We both had welcoming gifts sent in the mail from Sierra Trading Post that would allow us a ten percent discount for purchase over seventy-five dollars. So spend I did. I more than qualified for the ten percent and had to add another one hundred twenty-eight to the mix to get out of the store. Wow! All of that and I now have four new shirts, a good rain coat and a flyfishing vest.
Then the wife and I ate at Whitewater Pizza and Pasta in Meridian. Very good and we took home enough for two meals each the next day.

1 comment:

RasJane said...

Go Big Spender!
We love the blog and M knew right away who it belonged to when I showed him.