An accounting of some ventures in the life of grandma and grandpa for the kids, grandkids, friends and those who drop by for a visit.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Visiting with the Idaho Granddaughters

Life has really been busy for both J and me. We have not done any traveling of late, but with J's business and my scrolling, fly tying, fishing, gardening and looking for mushrooms the grass has not been growing under our feet. Thinking of grass, yeah, did have to mow the lawn once already and probably will do so tomorrow. I have more pictures of recent activities so will get those on the blog soon.



This little girl loves to dance and show her happiness. She is a delight.



We had a great dinner cooked up by or son and daugher-in-law. Here is the grill master.




Grandma loves watching her Grandchildren.



Put a puzzle in front of the girl and she gets a puzzled look on her face. She put the puzzle together four times. I learned a few things about four year olds and how they go about solving a puzzle that I will put to use in making the next puzzle. I also got some ideas from the scroll saw club meeting about making a better state puzzle. Really, I learned a lot from those experienced scrollers.



Playing with Daddy is the highlight of any one year old's day.



Catch her unaware of the camera and one can get a normal face. Pretty cute thinks this Grandpa.





The youngest likes to make faces into the camera. Even though she is only one, she likes to see the monitor of the camera to see her picture after I take it.

2 comments:

troutbirder said...

How nice. Our grandchildren in Colorado are 1000 miles away so we treasure each moment we get to spend with them. I'll be seeing Target field May 15 as my team plays the "hated White Sox."

PapaCoyote said...

The Twins are looking great this year. You have one of the very best managers in baseball and obviously a GM that is pretty good also. All reports I here are very positive about the new Target Field. I hope you get to go to several games this year and see hometown victories in all except when the Mariners come to play. Mariners can't score runs this year, so probably not much of a threat to the Twins.