An accounting of some ventures in the life of grandma and grandpa for the kids, grandkids, friends and those who drop by for a visit.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Barbara and Millie's Birthday Celebration

We spent the afternoon at Barb's celebrating Millie and Barb's birthday. Just before we got there Millie's ten year old son had his fingernail partially torn off. That resulted in a trip to the local Doc in the Box, but William did well with the injury. Halibut, Bryan's salmon that he caught in the Boise River, steamed clams and hamburgers were had for dinner. Lisa and I even managed to beat Chris and Jason at a game of Corn Hole. I think the underdogs got lucky. I left immediately after claiming victory scuttling any chances of a rematch. Great Partner that Lisa!









































S likes these big, plush green table grapes. She had to take several breaks from the kiddie swimming pool for a handful of grapes.

I did a pretty poor job of getting pictures of all the participants. My apologies if I have offended anyone. I was tired that afternoon and not functioning on all four cylinders.

Got to go and see what I can do about cleaning up the pond. Truly a yucky job. Oh, and smelly, too.

Papa Coyote LUA

No comments: